Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day Tag.

I got tagged by Laurie, I tag: who ever hasnt been tagged yet.
How long have you been together? this last january we have been together two years now.
How old is he? 23
How old are you? 21
Who eats more? He eats more during the day, but we eat about the same at night.
Who said "I love you" first? Cody
Who is taller? Cody
Who sings better? I would say cody, but we both sing.
Who is smarter? equally, but in different ways.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me normaly but cody helps out all the time.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking from the foot of the bed, Me
Who pays the bills? Cody.
Who mows the lawn? My parents we live at their house
Who cooks dinner? I do all the cooking.
Who is more stubborn? I am definetly more stubborn
Who kissed who first? Cody kissed me!
Who asked who out? Cody asked josh to ask me to do something, then he asked me to be his!Who proposed? Cody.
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more friends? about the same
Who has more siblings? Cody
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I would say Cody

No comments: