Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Cookies

Kennady and i decided to make cookies for Valentines Day, So we made pink cookie dough and cute our cookies in the shape of hearts it was a lot of fun and kennady actually was very interested in what was going on. (mainly testing the cookie dough to make sure it didnt taste funny!) Kennady helping cut out hearts
Her favorite part was eating the spoon!


she kept looking at Cody and screaming at him, like saying....look dad i am making cookies and mom is letting me eat the dough!!



this is her tugging at my shirt telling me she wanted to help more!


It turned out to be a lot of fun, this was our first time to make cookies together and then we took them to grandma sylvias house on valentines day and we took the other plate to my visiting teachers. I am really surprised at how much she likes to do now and how much more of an attention span she is getting, she only got distracted when cody was doing something and she thought it might be more fun then what we were doing. So i would put her back on the floor to crawl over to him and then about 10 seconds later she was back wanted to help me again. Dad was no fun he was just studying!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, that is so cute. Reminds me of the days when my kids were small and I would make cookies and stuff. You are a good mommy. Lucky Kennady!

Laur said...

I am so in awe of your domestic abilities. thats one thing that I admire most about you. I wish I liked to cook/bake more.
It will be so great to have you hear wink wink :)
love ya