Monday, February 11, 2008

Remembering!



This is her the day after she was born And this is her now!
This week i have been going through old pictures, and i found these pictures of the first day she was born and how little she was. I still cant believe that she was ever that small! I know a lot of you guys didnt get to see her this small. So i thought that i would put these on. This was the next day after she was born i hadent even seen her yet. I was still on bed rest from passing out the night before, so Cody, his parents and my parents would go and take pictures of her and then bring them back down for me to see. I cant believe that was almost a year ago! I hope we dont have to go through that with our next one!

2 comments:

Laur said...

man, it was so hard. I am almost glad i wasn't able to be there to see her like that, i would have bawled my eyes out.
It really is a miracle that she is so healthy and vibrant now, she is no different than any other baby her age. What a blessing. You sure are a tropper Melis, I admire you so much you have no idea. You handled/handle everything so well, you are so chill about being a mother. A trait I wish I had :)
Love you! Give Ken a kiss from me and Conner

Josh n Betsie said...

Wow I can't believe how small she was. I hope my girls are a little bigger than that. If not I hope they are at least as healthy as Kennady is and was. She is such a cutie