Friday, January 11, 2008

No sleep makes a crabby mommy!

Well Kennady has been having a very hard time sleeping all week and we could not figure out why. She has been getting up about every hour untill around 4 and then she is ready to stay awake, which makes me crazy since i havent had a good nights sleep in forever. Anyway we think we have finaly found the problem. Kennady is getting her top teeth. which everyone has been telling me are the worst. You cant feel them yet but since my mom has been a dental assistant and we both work for a dentist now, she showed me the bumps up in her gums that are kind of swollen that mean teeth are there and coming soon. So lets hope they get here fast so we can all get some sleep. Dont worry if i just burst into tears for no apparent reason....its just what happens when i get no sleep!

1 comment:

Laur said...

haha isn't it ironic we are going thru the same thing right now? Too bad we aren't closer together so we can endure together!
Oh bursting into tears for no reason because of now sleep its pretty much my middle name. You should have seen me after Conner was born. I was not meant to be up in the night thats for sure.
Love you! You can get thru this!