Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kennady really misses her cousin Conner!


I thought this was so cute! I was reading Corey and Lauries blog, while kennady was on my lap watching too. It was so cute we were looking at their pictures and as soon as she saw a picture of Conner she started to wave at him and talk to him! It was the cutest thing ever! She then also started to wave at Corey and Laurie when she saw them and started talking to the picture it was so cute! I guess we will have to make a trip down there sometime soon so she can see her favorite cousin!

Kennady says hi and i love you to Corey Laurie and Conner!

1 comment:

Laur said...

Dear Kennady,
I miss you so much and I am so glad you recognized me when you saw me on the computer. Can't wait to see you soon, keep the boys away or I will beat them up.
Love Conner