Monday, January 28, 2008

Kennady's first real sickness!

So the last couple of days kennady has been acting kind of wierd, she isnt hungry and she wont eat anything but her bottle. We were starting to wonder what was the matter, when last night at chris and sylvias she pucked all over the place and ended up having the flu. It is so hard when little kids are sick you feel so bad cause they cant tell you what is wrong and what you can do to help. So last night she slept with us and ended up pucking all night. I wish i could have the flu and not her, now the only thing is now that she is getting better today is hoping that we dont get it too. Man mothering is so hard some times!

3 comments:

Laur said...

OH MISS....I am so sorry. Yes indeed, mothering is so hard sometimes.
I bet she was very comforted sleeping with you even tho she puked all night. Poor thing. Thanks for talking to me today!

arah said...

oh, that stinks! I really hope she feels better. It doesn't get any easier as they get older, although, they can tell you where it hurts.

Anonymous said...

hey guys! :)
email me at g_sandvoss@yahoo.com