Friday, November 19, 2010

We Are Going Private!!

I have decided to go private with my blog. I have had on a number of occations had people leave comments who i have never met or even know at all and their profile pictures are a little scandalise so i dont feel comfortable letting them read my blog and see my life when i dont know them and some times i feel i put some things on here that are very personal and i dont need to share with the whole world so....after my ranting if you would still like to be part of my blog leave your email address and i will add you thanks everyone!!!

6 comments:

Laur said...

im thinking of doing this too.

Josh n Betsie said...

that is why I went private. Once I got a comment from someone in India who payed a little too much attention to detail in one of my pictures. My family is too important to me to just let anyone read it.
jbsayers@netzero.com

Unknown said...

themolners@gmail.com

Kristen said...

young052607@gmail.com

Megan said...

That's exactly why I went private too. It's so much nicer knowing not everyone who stumbles on it can read it.
megcall3880@gmail.com

Andrea said...

andreaagibson@gmail.com