Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Things i've made recently.

Sorry for the lack of posting but things have been super busy, Cody has been working as usual and i have been trying to get a head start on christmas. My mom and i have been sewing like crazy but i cant post those things right now since it would ruin the surprise. But i did make this dress for kennady today and it is my first by myself clothing i have made normaly my mom is there to do most of the sewing while i cut and iron but i did this one from start to finish alone.
Kennady was modeling it for me.
A little while ago cody bought me some flowers and i didnt have a vase to put it in but i had this funny little three dish thing so i decided to take the flowers and make a center piece for my table and i think it turned out pretty cute.



1 comment:

Zoe said...

your daughter is very beautiful kid!