Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Little Wierd

Yesterday i was standing outside in front of a red box when this guy comes over he may have been homeless or just drinks a lot but you get the idea. Anyway we started up a conversation with me and this is how it went.
Man "this is a pretty fancy manchine huh"
Me "yeah i like it"
Man" Sorry i have the hiccups"
Me "thats to bad i hate the hiccups"
Then he gave me this flower/bush branch and walked about 5 feet away and sat on a bench.
So i thought my wierd experience was over except it wasnt. I kept looking at movies and all of the sudden he started talking again. Except i was the only one around and he wasnt talking to me he also didnt have a bluetooth or anything cause i looked. Here is what he said.
Man " sorry i have the hiccups." Pause "how do you get rid of the hiccups" another pause "backing soda really? Does it work?" a long pause " i will have to try that thanks for the tip" and then he walked off and i went back to my car it was a little wierd i dont know who he was talking to or even if backing soda would really get rid of the hiccups but it was funny and we had a good laugh about it.

1 comment:

Laur said...

honestly i have always been facinated by people who talk to voices in their head, schizophrenia or whatever, I have always always always wanted to hear what they are saying to the voices but it is always too soft and muffled for me to hear.