Thursday, May 21, 2009

An Accident

On my way home from my moms house tonight i was witnessed an accident. It was so sureal, i was driving behind a car and we were coming up on a stop sign but the car wasnt slowing down, i didnt think much of it except oh she is about to run a stop sign. And she did but just as she did she slammed right into the side of another car and shoved him into a guys yard and within feet of the guys house. It shocked me, my grandma was in the car with me and we both looked and eachother and i grabbed my phone. I called 911 and reported the accident as i was calling the two girls from the car who was in front of me got out and looked really shaken up, but the guy in the other car was not gettting out his door was so smashed he wouldnt have been able to get out his side anyway. Luckily the owner from the house came out and was talking to the guy in the car. I'm pretty sure he was pinned in the car. It was so crazy and it happend in just seconds i couldnt believe it. It made me really stop and think about driving and how something can happen so fast. I am so glad that it wasnt me in the accident and that my little girl wasnt with me either. I just felt blessed tonight to have my husband home with me and for all of us to be safe.

No comments: