Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What a morning!

Today started like anyother day, everyone went to work my mom was on her way over to hang out with kennady and me, but then my mom got a call from my dad telling her that his car had been stolen. He and my little sister had rented a car for the weekend and went to utah. Well when he got back the car was gone and glass was all over the road. So my dad called the police to report his car and come to find out it wasnt stolen it was towed, because there was a hit and run accident. Later we found out it was a drunk driver who had hit my dads car and run. Which is funny cause as soon as i heard this i immediatly thought it was a man but no it was actually a woman who they later caught and arrested. Needless to say we had to go down to the tow lot and get our car back. We were hoping that we would be able to get the car and my dad could still drive it, but as you can see by these pictures there is no way the car is driving at all. I couldnt believe it when i saw it the whole trunk is now in the back seat and non of the doors will open that lady must have been going pretty dang fast to have done that much damage. Anyway the good news is no one got hurt even the dumb lady driving.



1 comment:

Justine said...

Oh My GOSH! Let's hope she didn't hit anyone who was actually driving. Stupid people. I'm glad your family is ok!