Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Valentines Day!

Sorry for the lack of posting Cody and i are in our new place and we havent gotten internet yet so i can only post when at my parents house. So here is our valentines day. On Valentines day cody had to work and we didnt have a babysitter to go out so kennady and i spent the morning getting some fun things for that night. We bought balloons and dinner and decorated the house. cody came home with flowers for me and popsicles for kennady.
I got him this box of chocolate pecan clusters
I made a huge dinner with snow crab, steak, artichoke dip, salad and for dessert cody got an ice cream cake for baskin robins. By the way this was my first time making crab and it was a little creepy but it turned out awesome.

Our dinner table


I stole this traditon from Sylvia, balloons at all the table chairs and sugar cookies from the store, it was awesome.
After dinner we went to the blockbuster and bought 4 movies they were on sale 4 for 20$ It was a lot of fun to spend valentines day as a family.




No comments: