Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving and Black Friday!!

Sorry for the lack of pictures i forgot to take any. For Thanksgiving we stayed at my parents house and had my grandparents over. This year i was in charge of making pies, which if you know me very well i dont like pie. So i have never made pies before....but i gave it a shot and if i do say so myself i think they were amazing. I made a cheesecake, pumpkin pie and a huckleberry pie. We had a lot of fun playing games and eating till we couldnt move.

On Friday i braved the crowds and weather and ventured out at 5:30. And i would have to say it was worth it i got a lot of gifts for everyone and everything i bought was at least 50% off. I didnt get home till 1:00 and then i fell asleep and went back out that night to find more deals. I would have to say it was a lot of fun.

No comments: