Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sylvia's Birthday!

Saturday was Sylvia's birthday so we spent the whole day celebrating. We had lunch/dinner at olive garden, which is one of our favorite places to go. And then we went to Coeur D Alene and walked up and down sherman street and looked at all the cool shops. I think the favorite shop was the toy store. I think my husband and my daughter were the same age in there. Then we went to dockside and had Gooies.....they are sooo yummy and they are huge. we couldnt even finish ours and we were sharing. Then we went home and played games it was lots of fun.
I love this picture if only kennady were looking at the camera!
Oh by the way kennady LOVED the gooies.

Kennady has gotten so she is a really good helper(at times) she got this card for Sylvia and took it to her, it was really cute!


1 comment:

Laur said...

those are darling pictures, i miss you guys so bad. ken is getting cuter by the minute