Friday, June 13, 2008

My little Girl is now 15!!!

Kennady has now decided that she is 15 years old. The last couple of days my sister Amy who is 15 has come home from school with friends, and the second they walk in the door Kennady wants to do whatever they are doing. They normally end up upstairs in Amys room with Kennady knocking at the door and it makes me laugh and almost cry at the same time. I feel so bad that she is left out and only gets to hang out with her boring old mom, but at the same time it is so cute to see her there knocking and asking for mayme. Yesterday i could not believe it when my dad went to take Amy's friend home, she crawled up the stairs as fast as she could to get outside and go with them but she was too late so she sat on the front porch crying waiting for them to get home, it just killed me to watch so i tried to play outside with her( knowing how much she wants outside) and she did not want me or outside but as soon as Amy got home she wanted to be inside with her. I just cant believe it she all of the sudden grew up 14 years overnight. I was really hoping that we wouldnt have this problem untill we had another kid and the next one would want to always be with kennady but i guess we are starting early!!

2 comments:

Laur said...

how cute is that. I feel the same way very often...sometimes I feel like Conner would rather live with my parents than me because all he wants is them. All day long I hear "Nana, Nana, Nana"
anyway love you to death.

Josh n Betsie said...

how cute. I so wish I could see her.