Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day!

This Mothers day was amazing! I cant believe i have been a mother for over a year now. I also am amazed at how big kennady has gotten and what we have been through to get here. Yesterday morning Cody and Kennady got up early and let me sleep in which is a huge treat for me and when i got up we opened gifts which Cody got me a Liz Claiborne purse which i love, his mom had gotten one from clacie the weekend before and i was totally jeleous and so cody got me one too, and Kennady got me a book by my favorite author Mary Higgins Clark. Then after church we had dinner and we made Cheese it Chicken and double stuffed potatoes and then for Dessert we had crock pot cake, which is one of my most favorite desserets, then we played games. It was the best mothers day ever. I am so glad that i am a mother. I have the best family ever!












2 comments:

Laur said...

it is breathtaking to see how far ken has come in a year. Looking at her now you would NEVER have known how fragile and premature she was.
Love you tons
Happy Mothers day.
Laur

Josh n Betsie said...

I cannot believe how small she was. I hope you had a great mothers day.