Thursday, March 20, 2008

First time golfing this year!

Yesterday Cody and i went golfing for the first time this year. He kept telling me that we needed to go before we go to Utah cause he wanted to practice so he could beat Corey and Chris.....except the way we golfed yesterday we really stunk it up. Although we had a good time just being together. Except it was freezing cold but walking helps warm you up. This is cody before we went just putting around waiting for the guys in front of us to get far enough ahead.





4 comments:

I Believe in a Peaceful World! How about You? said...

Nice to meet you. My name is Lauro. Warm greetings from brazil. I do hope to hear from you. I´m very interesting in have new friends.

Bye, bye.

Lauro´s Family

Josh n Betsie said...

Of course he was cold..he was wearing shorts. Silly people. Who the heck is this Lauro? WeIRD!

Laur said...

hey you, see, if you were here, you could invite me and Corey and Conner over to decorate eggs and cookies with you since we have no motivation to do stuff like that on our own.
I just know having you here is going to be so good for us. You are just that kind of girl that does stuff that I wish I was motivated to do :)
Love ya,
Laur

arah said...

you are wearing shorts...are you nuts?